Exciting Times at Innovations Sports Physiotherapy in Mosman. We are on the search for our next Physio. We are a growing Physiotherapy and Pilates clinic dedicated to helping people lead happier, healthier and better lives.
If you are looking to join a growing, innovative, motivated and fun team to work with, we have the job for you.
Do you fit the following criteria:
- Experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist (an interest in Women’s Health Physio would be desirable but not essential)
- Experience in, or be willing to be trained in Clinical Pilates
- Places a high value on Professional development
- A physio who is looking to fully rehabilitate their patients not just eliminate their pain
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team.
What is on offer?
- Clinical support and Mentoring from Principal Physiotherapist
- Salary negotiable – initially dependant on experience (ongoing will depend on performance and ability to meet KPIs)
- Fun and enjoyable place to work
- No Weekend Work – we are only open Monday to Friday
When do we need you to start? Ideally mid February but will consider a later start for the right candidate.
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy – Who are we and what are we about?
We are a committed team of Physiotherapists with the overall goal of enabling people to lead a healthier lifestyle, have more energy and perform at their best. We like to take our patients on a journey from pain and dysfunction to performing better than they ever through possible. We are goal focused and genuinely want to help people lead better lives.
We achieve these goals through our traditional Physiotherapy treatments, exercise rehabilitation and then progression to Clinical Pilates.
How to Apply?
Send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Sarah Howitt – email@example.com –
Ensure to outline why you think you would be a good fit for our practice and what you are looking for in your next Physiotherapy position.
Only applicants required to attend an interview will be contacted.
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Physiotherapy Qualification
- Clinical Pilates Training (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in the above areas, or are ready to be up skilled in them