Exciting times at Innovations Physiotherapy – We are growing and looking for our next Superstar Physio.
If you are looking to join a motivated team of Physio’s we have the position for you.
Here is what we are looking for
- Experienced Physiotherapist with an interest/ experience in Women’s and Men’s Pelvic Health Physiotherapy – position is mixed Pelvic Health and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy as well as Pilates Instruction
- Pilates Class Instruction and training experience
- A Physio who is able to grow and sustain a busy client load
- Places a high value on professional development
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
- A Physio who loves to help people achieve their goals and lead a better life
What is on Offer –
- Hours negotiable for the right person
- Clinical support and mentoring from Principal Physiotherapist
- Salary negotiable – dependant on experience (ongoing will depend on performance and ability to meet KPIs)
- Fun and enjoyable place to work
When do we need you to start ? We don’t have a specific time – will depend on finding the right candidate for the job.
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy / Innovations Pelvic Health Physiotherapy – Who are we?
We are a committed team of Physiotherapists with the overall goal of enabling people to lead a healthier lifestyle, have more energy and perform at their best. We like to take our patients on a journey from pain and dysfunction to performing better than they ever through possible. We are goal focused and genuinely want to help people lead better lives.
We achieve these goals through our traditional Physiotherapy treatments, exercise rehabilitation and then progression to Clinical Pilates and Fitness Pilates.
How to Apply?
Send a copy of your resume and cover letter to Sarah Howitt – email@example.com –
Ensure to outline why you think you would be a good fit for our practice, what you are looking for in a Physiotherapy position and why you would like to join us.
Only applicants required to attend an interview will be contacted.