Physiotherapists are movement specialists.
They are trained to assess, diagnose and treat pain and dysfunction. Our Physiotherapists use evidence based treatment to get you back to normal as soon as possible. We use a very ‘hands on’ approach to the management of our patients however exercise prescription is always a part of our management. We will need you as patients to complete various exercises at home to assist in your recovery. This is an essential part of your management which will help to prevent the pain from coming back in the future.
If you are unable to get into the clinic we are able to come to your place and treat you at home.
At Innovations Sports Physiotherapy we treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Acute and chronic sporting injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Tendon Injuries i.e: Achillies Tendinopathy, Tennis Elbow
- Muscle Injuries i.e: hamstring, calf and quad tears
- Ligament Injuries i.e: MCL (knee), ATFL (ankle)
- Joint Injuries i.e: shoulder, ankle, knee, hip, sacroiliac
- Work related injuries
- Post surgery rehab